Thursday 6 December 2018

ADDICTION


"Hey Cherry, Do you smoke Weed?" Joe asked me, he was Tee's friend. Very close friends.
"No, I don't"
"You sure you don't want to?" he insisted
"yes I'm sure" that part I lied. I always wondered what weed was, how it would feel once smoked. it was one of my fantasies since i was in high school.
Back at highschool, my teachers used to joke that i smoke some, because i loved sleeping and i always aced my tests.
I have always found the art of smoking really wonderfull, just not tobacco.
"alright then, but if you change your mind, you know where to find me" i smiled at him and once they were done smoking we went shopping for some food, came back to joes place, cooked something delicious, talked and really laughed a lot. We were just so happy and we called it an evening.
We always had a lot of fun hanging out together.
When tee was taking me back to my hostel from Joe's place, i told him that i wanted to smoke some weed but not tonight, the followig day which was convenient since it would be a saturday. I didn't tell him that it would be my first time, i just lied that i had smoked before.
we agreed when we would meet and where for the session.
and just like that my weed journey began, I was now in my second year, the second semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment