Wednesday 12 December 2018

SKY HIGH


"you really have never smoked weed?" tee asked me
"yes I have never"
"then why did you lie?"
"I don't know, I always wondered how it would feel, you know, its something I always wanted to try"
"I can't blame you, I think I do understand" he grinned at me.
This really is a nice guy, I mean this guy meets all my wild dreams about a man that I always wanted and it's even better in reality. I wonder if he loves me coz I'm so deep into him.
"how does it feel to be high?"
"I don't know, I can't really tell since it's my first time, maybe I will know later on once I smoke some more. but I do feel pretty good."
"you know I love you" he looked at me
"I know"
"you do?"
"you can't resist a charming girl like me and I can see it in your eyes" he laughed.
"you really do love yourself," he said to me amidst his laughter
I laughed with him "well I have to" and we both laughed our hearts out.
what followed later was a series of high unsatisfiable sex back at his place. The following day was a Sunday and we always went to church together. It was something that we just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment