Monday 10 December 2018

HIGH LIFE



"Are you High?" Tee asked
"I don't think so, I don't feel any different" i replied
"you are probably high you just don't know it" he started smiling
"you see how you are smiling, you are the one who is high" we both looked at each other and started laughing. Oh yeah, we are so high.
"I can't go back to the hostel like this, the girls are gonna know I'm up to something," I told him.
"let's go grab something to eat, you are hungry right?"
"I'm starving." wait, I'm I really high, is this how it feels to smoke weed. I don't think I feel any different and wait why I'm I having a conversation by myself?
"Tee I didn't know that weed is that cheap?" I told him
"I thought you know how much it costs, you told me you have smoked before" he stared at me.
"I might have stretched the truth a little bit"
"by how far?" he asked
"100%"
" tell me you're joking, you have never smoked weed before" he glared
"No, but now I have"I smiled at him
"never mind, we will have that conversation later" he smiled back

we went to a restaurant grabbed ourselves some food and oh it was delicious. weed has a way of making food taste delicious. To say that the day was amazing, that would be an understatement. I was in another world, a beautiful world.
and so my high life began

No comments:

Post a Comment