Monday 17 December 2018

TERMINATOR


Evening came quite fast. I was not nervous about telling Tee that I was pregnant. But I was nervous about what I was about to do. One time we were having a conversation when we were still friends and he told me that a Girl had aborted his child. I was very sorry for him I mean why would she do that. back then I didn't know I was about to follow the same path. But the story was a lie as I came to find out later, only the words came true.
Tee came home that evening, we talked and laughed and ate and smoked some weed, life was amazing. Somehow I was trying to push the pregnancy talk aside, but I knew soon I would have to tell him.
I was two weeks pregnant when I found out, a friend of mine had told me that if I wished to terminate the pregnancy I would have to do it soon because when it reaches a month and so it would be difficult.
Don't get me wrong, I loved the idea of being pregnant but I wasn't ready. but since I was having reckless, fast and unprotected sex, what did I think would happen.
Finally, I decided that I wasn't going to sleep without telling him so I did.
"Tee I'm pregnant," I told him
"did you take the test?" he looked at me, I couldn't tell from his expression what he was thinking.
"how else would I know?" I looked back at him
"so what do you think? I mean do you want to have the baby?" he asked, I still couldn't tell what he was thinking, his expression gave nothing away. He was a hard Man to decipher. I loved that about him when we first met but now I don't like it. sometimes it just annoys me.
"No I don't, do you?"
"I'm down with whatever you want, I can't force you to do anything you don't want to do." was that some sympathy I saw in his eyes or love? couldn't tell.
"I never thought in my life I would ever have to do this" all of a sudden I started crying. I hate crying in front of anyone.
he turned up the volume so that the music would be loud and hugged me tight and didn't say anything he just held me and let me cry and cry I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment