Tuesday 4 December 2018

THE STARS


The sparks were there alright. You can't deny the body what it desires and the heart wants what it wants.
"let's just see what time will do" that was my reply.
he just smiled and said okay.
I didn't like the way he made me feel. i mean i knew love was going to catch up with me sometime, but, really now!
we got to the party and had a really great time.
the chemistry was intense, we couldn't keep our hands off each other and our bodies were on another level. They had their own language, all we did was obey.
life was sweet and so was love, for one year we were okay. we loved, we talked, we shared secrets, shared our fears, we were inseparable.
The romance was intense, we did everything lovers do, we had our crazy moments. One night we spent it at the police station coz love wouldn't let us get to the room. It was fun, scary thing was i wasn't even scared. It was like the best vacation.
 I abused a lot of Postinor 2 since my hormones were on their own journey and i was new to this game.
the game had its own rules, little did i know...

No comments:

Post a Comment