Saturday 15 December 2018

DILEMMA


Here I was very happy on one hand that at least am not barren but then what will my parents say, how am I even going to raise a child with someone I have barely know for more than a year. We had just started dating. we were in one year. I don't want to raise a child alone, I want it to come to a complete family, Mother, Father, and child. Both living together in one room.
I told a friend of mine and he was very happy, he kept telling me congratulations and I was like thank you but  I can't keep this pregnancy.
"what? but why?"
"am still a child, I just can't do it"
"That's a lame excuse, have you told Tee?" he asked
"no I haven't but it doesn't really matter whether I tell him or not, I will still not have the baby"
"don't do this, you are going to regret this decision for the rest of your life" he begged me
"I know, but that will be my cross to carry"
"well I tried my best, never say I did not warn you when it all comes back to haunt you" he just looked at me with sympathetic eyes
"thanks, Vik I really appreciate it" and with that, he left.
Tee and I had already moved in together, actually am the one who just moved into his place with no warning whatsoever and kept lying to myself that I would leave and move into my own place but every time an opportunity presented itself for me to leave I always found a reason to stay.
Tee was out working that day and had not yet come home, so I decided that when he did come home I would tell him about the pregnancy before i do anything drastic.
I fixed myself a meal and waited....

No comments:

Post a Comment