Wednesday 12 December 2018

LOVE


We were deep in love and life was worth living now that we had found each other. We fulfilled each other in all ways, but I forgot about school, I wasn't doing so well my grades kept on dropping but I didn't even care, I was like a woken lion.
The sex was great and we continued having lots of it, lots of unprotected sex. Since I was in high school I always wondered that what if I'm barren and I can't have kids, then what. I love children and I wanted to have lots of them and the continued act of having unprotected sex and my not getting pregnant even made me more worried.
The school was now at the back of my mind, I just went to lectures for the sake of it, I even missed some lectures. I every time I vowed I would do better, but every time something new came up.
My second year Second semester, Now weed was part of my life, I smoked like my life depended on it. It was something to do and it made me feel good, but that's the point of taking drugs, pushing your problems aside and feeling good.
At the end of my second year the second semester I missed my periods and what a shock I was pregnant. I was so excited, I kept saying thank God at least am not barren and now I can have lots of kids. The only problem was, I was still in school and what are my parents going to say. I can't raise a baby right now, I can't even take care of myself properly.
I did not know how Tee was gonna react but he was at the back of my mind, all I knew was it's up to me whatever I decide to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment